Saturday, May 4, 2019

Spring/Summer CLH 2019 #2


Hey there!  I'm here to link up my 2nd coffee card for the Spring/Summer Coffee lovers blog hop!  

I created this cheerful card to send to a friend.  For this card, all products are from The Stamps of Life. 
 
Floral background die
Ribbon border dies
2 inch circle word dies
Hip hip hooray paper pad
TSOL shadow box card die set, exclusive hsn 
Coffee4two

12 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful coffee card! I love that you added a sentiment inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute patterned paper on this bright and cheery card. TFS!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great floral BG die that is - love it! And the colors in your card are so happy & vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Vanessa, love colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful with all those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa, this card is sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)