Friday, May 3, 2019

Happy Hop day! (day 1)

It's one of my favorite week's of the year........ The Spring/Summer Coffee Loving Papercrafters blog hop!  The perfect excuse to play with my coffee stamps. :)

 http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/10300 #springsummer2019clh  
2019 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
May 3 - May 10
6:00 am pacific

Link up your coffee/tea/cocoa cards with a spring or summer feel (no back linking), and then hop through all the posts for beautiful caffeinated inspiration.

I'm starting the hop with this card: 

I'm in love with the Rabbit hole designs coffee themed stamps. They are so cute, and funny!  I had to buy them all.  lol! This poor tired bee.  That's how I feel.  I'm slowly trying to make cards for my mom friends...
If you know me, you know I'm on the DT for The Stamps of Life. If you don't know me, now you know. lol!  This card pairs up two stamp companies I love.  The swirls4words stamp set is especially perfect for bees in my opinion.  :)  The hexagon dies are TSOL ,also, and heads up:  ON SALE!  57% off! 

22 comments:

  1. OH, that is too funny! What a great style that bee is. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design - so creative! Love the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how the swirl sentiment looks like it's coming out of the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! That poor Bee is exhausted! Love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, love it! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning quest there. What happened after? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That poor bee looks like he NEEDS some coffee! CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how adorable Vanessa! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute...and love the buzzed and bee design with the coffee rings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful use of this image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. I love the fun look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun fun fun! I love these stamps too and love this card design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is hilarious and funny.
    Great coffee idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the stamps you have used!
    Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)