Sunday, May 5, 2019

#3 for the Spring/Summer CLH 2019

I'm back to link up my 3rd card for the Coffee Loving Paper crafters Spring/Summer blog hop.
Here's my card:  I used another Rabbit hole Designs [in desperate need of coffee] sets. lol! 

and I paired it up again with one of my The Stamps of Life sets, Island2visit and summer4fun.

I'm having fun making these for my mom friends.  Even with our kids a bit older now, we still remember and relate. lol! 

13 comments:

  1. Poor little flamingo looks like he needs some coffee quick! (smile) - Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super fun card and a darling image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun mix of stamps vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you placed the coffee symbol in the sun; very creative. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great scene and that flamingo needs some perking up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for Best prebiotics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! So fun how you did the sun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)