Thursday, February 1, 2024

Penny Black...

Hello. 😊 I just recently discoverd the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog thanks to a crafty friend. 

If you have Penny Black stamps, come join the fun. I'm a guest designer this month for the current challenge:

Challenge Theme - Anything Goes (Optional 'Wings'); starts today, Saturday, February 3rd. 

Here's my card using an Easter Penny Black stamp set called Chick to Chick. I added wings... my cute little chicks have wings 🐤❤️😊

For more information and to play, click HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Vanessa - love the pastel colours!
    Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining us as a GD Vanessa! Your card is supe cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet TWEET card!! Perfection on the clouds and love all the cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)