Wednesday, November 15, 2017

you take the cake! happy birthday!

Two new Sizzix/Stephanie Barnard birthday products are available today over at The Stamps of Life!  :) BOTH ARE FLASH SALE ITEMS TODAY!  woohoo!  SAVINGS!

First up is the Sizzix card front happy birthday die set.  Great, fun die for birthday cards!  Here I paired it with the Sizzix Banner Drop in die set.

 Another look... I used it with Sizzix flower triplits and Sizzix word circle die set.
 AND.... this is similar to Stephanie's set she released previously, BUT it's much smaller.  Awesome set to have on hand for birthday cards. Sizzix you take the cake comes with the stamps and dies. I used it here with the sizzix flower power card front die, but how cute would it be with the happy birthday one above?  Perfect. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I love the way you've showcased the die on both cards!! They are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)