Monday, November 20, 2017

BLACK FRIDAY SALES ALL WEEK!

All this week, starting today!  Awesome sale prices on fun new Stephanie Barnard/Sizzix items at The Stamps of Life! 

First up:  Sizzix box card die set.  This is actually a drop in set where you can change out the border shapes (For this card I chose scallop edges).  Check out the website for more information.  I used the Stamps of Life stamp set friends4cookie.

 and then a new fold it!  I really love the fold its!  This is a flower fold it... it's an A2 card size. I added a bee which is a sizzix triplit that has been retired, so if you want it, get it now before it's gone (not a sale item).
 A grid4 die set. 6 dies in this set.
 and last, but not least..... Trendy New Year word die set.  I also used the sizzix party hat triplits, and Celebrate word die exclusive from The Stamps of Life.
Fun dies!!  AWESOME prices!!  One each for you, one each for a friend. ;) :)

Happy Shopping!  And happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! The flower-shaped one is so cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)