Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You are so sweet! (new digi alert at FBD)

New digis at Fresh Brewed Designs!  Here I used two of them: honey bee and bug hug:
 
whoops... little bee needs to fly straight, he spilled honey on bug hug.  luckily, he didn't mind. ;) 

You are SO SWEET is a FBD rubber stamp sentiment that is part of the Skinny Minnie is sweet set. 

Also, click on over to the FBD challenge blog to see the DT members who are being featured today.  They created beeeaUtiful cards that you won't want to miss seeing. 

6 comments:

  1. This is TOOOOO TOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE how you put the two digis together and the fun / sweet scene you created!!!
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. know those are some cute insects... super cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! I love the images...they are so cute!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your little story cards!! The way you put stamps together is amazing girl!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep definitely Beeeutiful :lol: I like this and it made me smile - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally adorable! So so cute! Love the little bugs! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)