Sunday, May 12, 2013

CIC 210

Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are Mother's (including those with fur kids!).  This week at Cupcake Inspirations, we have this for you:
 
Our sponsor:
 
Here's my card using some awesome tape by Downtown Tape.  It's actually wedding theme tape, but I just used a section that says I love you.  The little "dear coffee..." is a rubber stamp by Fresh Brewed Designs.  My 8 year old ds saw this card and laughed!  Then he said "that's ridiculous".  HAHA.  He just doesn't understand.....   ;) 
Have a great day, and don't forget to join us at Cupcake Inspirations.  :)
 

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I get those comments too but mostly from the hubby! I like the sentiment! And what a sweet card!

    Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. kids will be kids... they do not understand YET.. hehe.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    LOVE IT!!! The card and what your son said. Tooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute - I like the blingy swirl.

    But seriously? Jack is 8???? Sheesh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love the design and the steam swirl!! The colors are fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty colors! Love the little coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)