Saturday, August 18, 2012

FBD rubber stamp release & blog hop DAY 2!

Rumor has it he was asked to be in the movie Magic Mike, but he respectfully declined.  ;) But he's hot enough, right?   ha ha!  :)  This is the newly released rubber stamp, Joe. 
For this card, I cut out a pocket from ds' old jeans.  They were too small and ripped to donate, so I'm putting them use instead and they hold a nice little arrangement of instant coffee packs.  My husband also bought some new polo shirts recently, too, and I liked the tag that they had, so I used that as well.  I attached it to the pocket using my paper tagger.   I can't say I use that often, but I have used it quite a few times, including now.  It was perfect.  :) 
Here's a nice card for a friend with a little "gift"....  a gift card could easily fit as well.  :)

Thanks for stopping by for day 2 of the Fresh Brewed Designs RUBBER STAMP RELEASE & BLOG HOP!  If you missed day one, scroll down 1 and then click on the link to the the beginning and hop on through.  :)

18 comments:

  1. this is so fabulous...I love this...the stamp is so cute and love the added coffee...

    You are so sweet to me...thank you for your awesome sweet card you sent...just went by the house and picked up mail since we are in a hotel...it was amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love how you used the jeans as a pocket!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Vanessa......so cool! Great recycling. I love saving tags too! I have even bought a T shirt in the past because it a a great tag....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HHAHAHAHA - Magic Mike, lol!!! you are so silly!!! You need to warn a girl! I was just sitting here sipping her coffee and clicked on over... and whamo! I was hit with this hottie of a card and your post! lol!!! I love the jean pocket!!! Still a great guy or gal card ;)

    BIG HUGS to you~
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY GOSH! VANESSA! EEEK! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD! The pocket is brilliant with Hot Cuppa Joe! I can't stop smiling! The sentiment is wonderful and I love that you used the tag on the jeans! AWESOME!
    I hope that you have a wonderful day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea using scrap things at home....cool dude ...i ordered this stamps, now got some idea using it. Like that pocket where you can use to put goodies..all nice cards and i enjoyed the hop...good job ladies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable and fun card! I love the pocket you used to hold the coffee packets! Awesome! :)

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa..this is awesome...love it!! Joe certainly could be in Magic Mike!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and what a terrific idea!! Well done.
    Hugs,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea!! So cute. Well done.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super creative!!!!! Love, love, love the jean pocket!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - what a great card!! Love that you used not only the Jeans pocket but the shirt tag - Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how super duper fun!!! Love the pocket you made!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this and sooo clever!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, this is so creative!! I love everything about it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)