Here is Joe again presenting a gift of coffee goods. The saying is from Yolanda "just yolie". :)
Thinking of you Coffee Truck card. I picked up a set of cute washi tape from Michael's. The center of the flower is the (polka dot) washi tape folded almost in half (so there's still sticky showing) and then rolled into a circle. "Thinking of you" and coffee bean stamps by A|S.
Hope you enjoyed the August Rubber stamp release and blog hop!


Wow, I love both of your cute projects! That card is adorable! Love the polka dot washi tape and the fun design! The mug and tag would be such a great gift! What a handsome tag you made! Great job!!! Again!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHL
Oh my goodness this is a sweet creation! So fun and beautifully designed, Vanessa! A creative touch for the guys in our lives :) Blessings! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I am not sure which one of your projects I love the best, but if I had to choose just one, it would be the coffee truck slider as it's so like ME every day I'm a double tall soy mocha with no whip or foam! But, seriously, all of your creations for the blog hop are simply adorable as are your cute little stories to go with! I really like your style and your quirkly, fun little personality! You and your projects are a delight. I cannot wait to enjoy your blog postings in the future! You made MY day! Thank you for sharing on this super fun FB blog hop with a new visitor/follower!
ReplyDeletejellybeankahler@yahoo.com
love love love em!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This Cuppa Joe is so cute! And that mug looks like it is nice and solid too...just love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
love that hunky tag...what a great gift...love your card too...your coloring on the coffee truck is too cute.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag & card! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable tag and card!
ReplyDeleteOk who wouldn't want a cup of Joe???? Yummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these!! The design of the thinking of you card is beautiful!! I'll take a cuppa Joe :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts