Wednesday, April 15, 2026

Byshclp 2

Hello hello! I whipped out a super fast card last night for the Build your stash holiday cardmakers linky party Spring into Christmas!


A CAS card, but I think it turned out pretty. 😊




5 comments:

  1. I love this! Great papers! I hope you're having fun playing with your stash for the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Vanessa! I love the design! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet! It did turn our pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute love it!!!!! Your so funny hugs!!! Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the little bird in the middle. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)