Monday, May 5, 2025

Byshc

 Hello! It's time for the Build your stash holiday cardmakers linky party for Spring! 

I hope to get a few made and linked up, but .... we'll see! As of today, I made this card last night. 


The stamp set is from Picket Fence Studios.

Double stitched rounded corner die is Gina Marie Designs.

I inked the sky with oxide inks and splattered with Dr. PH Martin's for snow. The card base was inked with Lisa Horton Cloud 9 ink onto an already purple cardstock base, so it turned out darker purple and soooo shiny! Which is what I was hoping for, so I'm relieved that worked out. 😁


4 comments:

  1. I love your card it's beautiful!!!! Yay I love when things work out for the better. Thank you for linking it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this, Vanessa! That night sky is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ink blending background! Love that shiny purple! Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these unexpected colours for Christmas! Thanks for playing along with the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)