Build your stash holiday cardmakers group-Spring into Christmas linky party!
I am linking up this card:
A nice one layer card which is extra nice during the holidays: no extra postage. 😊
I used the stencil Prim Snowflake from A Colorful Life designs. VanessaFan10 for order savings.
The sentiments are from a Lawn Fawn set called Toboggan Together.
The cute little bear and snowman is from Penny Black stamps, So Cute. I stamped directly onto the snowflake and then paper pieced the images onto it.



Such an adorably sweet card, Vanessa! I love the cute bear and snowman! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteIs that young Pooh bear?! Could be. And it's just darling.
ReplyDeleteSo Adorable and Sweet!!! Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Love the design. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet image! Thanks for joining the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!
ReplyDelete