Monday, April 22, 2024

Byshc Spring into Christmas

Build your stash holiday cardmakers group-Spring into Christmas linky party


Linking  up this card....
I think this turned out so cute.
 
I used the stamp set called Mistletoad from Trinity Stamps. 

Bkg is die cut with a Gina Marie Designs die. I inksmooshed with distressed oxide ink Cracked Pistashio. 

The stencil is Bubble Slash from A Colorful Life designs.  Use code VanessaFan10 for order savings. I used some Brutus Monroe Chroma glaze in Lime green. 





6 comments:

  1. Such a cute little card! Love the frog and the background works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Vanessa! I love the background you created for the cute frog! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute!! I love your background too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you took an untraditionally Christmas image and made this fun card! Thanks for joining us in Springing Into Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! (And I need that stencil!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's sooo cute! Love the gorgeous BG you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)