Thursday, April 27, 2023

Byshc

Hey! I'm back with another card for the Byshc Spring into Christmas blog linky party.

I used the Cuddlebug frog stamp set from Unity Stamps. I stamped the frog onto watercolor paper and masked him off, then stenciled on the Striking Flower stencil for the bkg in Oxide inks: Rustic Wilderness and Crushed Olive. That stencil is from A Colorful Life Designs which if you'd like to order from them I have a code to save you money: VanessaFan10.  

I inked over the stenciled in area with Oxide Inks Tumbled glass and Broken China, sprayed with water and a shimmer spray, then patted it with a paper towel. I removed the mask, watercolored the feog, stamped tis the season, attached my card front to a base and I was done. 😊

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous background for the Cuddlebug Frog! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique image - a Santa frog!! Love it! So glad you played along with the {BYSHC} Spring Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the frog in his hat is so cute and your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)