Fishing you a finfilled birthday ๐ ๐❤️๐
Hello!!
I have another card to share with with you using the fintastic stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps called Fin-tastic friends. There are coordinating dies. You can purchase separately or there's a bundle deal.
This card was an experiment. Luckily, I like how it turned out. It also ended up being quick and easy. These little sea creatures make me smile; they're so cute!
Have you used Ranger Ink Tim Holtz distress resist spray? I saw it at Michael's and was curious, so I bought a bottle. That is what I used on this card. It's pretty cool. It's a textured spray that dries clear and is water resistant. I sprayed some on a piece of mixed media paper I die cut for a card front; after dry, I ink blended with oxide inks. You can stamp on it! I stamped my sweet friends and colored them with colored pencils. I matted it to some silver cardstock and then to my A2 card base.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)