Sunday, November 13, 2022

Clh fall winter

Hello! It's me again! Linking up to the Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Papercrafters blog hop.

Today's "card" is a hot mess! Lol. Although I should trash it and start over,  I am NOT throwing it away; someone will be sent it and forced to say they love it. #sorrynotsorry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just HAD to buy the Art Impressions matchbook coffee shop... months and months ago... decided now is a good a time as any to make one. I learned for next time. 😁



I added the cute little bears from Penguin Palace. Good choice cause... awww... so cute, right? But... 

Bar stools on him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whoops! I opened it wider for my photos to help with my obvious -didn't think that thru- idea. *IF* πŸ˜‰ I make another, it surely will be an improved version. Heehee. It's still cute though......? 😁

5 comments:

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)