Hello! I'm participating in the Double Trouble Challenge blog #111 brown bagging it. Double Trouble Challenge blog #111 brown bagging it. My card meets Thing 1, 2 and 3!
Thing 1: Honeybee stamps lovingly wraps orders in the prettiest bags when they ship them. Of course, I keep them. I used one for this card by using a pretty scrapbook.com die.Thing 3 is to use spots or stripes, so I inked some stripes onto my cardstock using a Miss Ink striped stencil.

Venessa, what a beautiful card! Love the stenciling you've done on the background, and you are right, Honeybee Stamps' bags are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble, and for meeting all three of the multi-part challenge of our "Let's Brown Bag It" challenge!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteThe image you used for that pretty Kraft background is perfect... beautiful bag creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Crafter's Cafe.
ReplyDeleteSo clever how you did this with the bag! This card is just so cute and I love the dainty little tea scene. thanks for sharing at Double Trouble :)
ReplyDelete