Hello! I'm here to link up a card I made for Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge number 166.
I used the Newton's Nook puppy playtime stamp set, and coffee break paper pad to make a little mini slimline Valentine. 💘
Such a fun card with a lot of cute details. Thanks so much for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane
What a fun card with hearts and puppies! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!Hugs,Debbie
I love the papers you combined and how you colored the dog just like the paper! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!
Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)
Such a fun card with a lot of cute details. Thanks so much for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card with hearts and puppies! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
I love the papers you combined and how you colored the dog just like the paper! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!
ReplyDelete