Friday, November 12, 2021

It's time!

 


Time for the Coffee Loving Papercrafters fall/winter blog hop. Yay! Always full of caffeinated inspiration and prizes from generous sponsors. So much papercrafting fun!

Here's my first link up:


The caffeinated reindeer from The Rabbit Hole Designs  along with a set called Christmas Eve from Visable Image. Bkg is galaxy pattern paper from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

INSIDE:


10 comments:

  1. HA! This is so great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Vanessa, fun sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, It sure made me smile. That Image is just hilarious. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I wish I knew how to make my Owl into a stamp or a digital image. Maybe one day. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun scenery Vanessa!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun and cute!
    hello from Coffee Lovers Blog hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card cracks me up! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scene and whimsy, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! Love the candy canes on his housecoat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)