Over at the Jaded Blossom's July Challenge.
Fabulous Gnome Vanessa!!! I love your card so much!
This is sooooo freaking cute! Awesome coloring !!! Thanks so much for joining in this months challenge ♥ over at Jaded Blossom !Michelle ~ JB owner
This is too darn cute!! I love the gnomes from JB! Thanks for joining our challenge at Jaded Blossom !! hugs…Lee-Ann
I love this card! Gnomes are my favorite and this gnome scene is awesome! Thank you for playing along in our Jaded Blossom Challenge! Hugs, Rosie
What an adorable card!! Thank you for joining us this month with Jaded Blossom. :)
SUPER DUPER CUTE card!!! Thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Such a fun card - nothing better than a cute gnome! Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom challenge.
such a super cute card!! I just love that gnome!! Thanks for joining this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!
Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)
Fabulous Gnome Vanessa!!! I love your card so much!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo freaking cute! Awesome coloring !!! Thanks so much for joining in this months challenge ♥ over at Jaded Blossom !
ReplyDeleteMichelle ~ JB owner
This is too darn cute!! I love the gnomes from JB! Thanks for joining our challenge at Jaded Blossom !! hugs…Lee-Ann
ReplyDeleteThis is too darn cute!! I love the gnomes from JB! Thanks for joining our challenge at Jaded Blossom !! hugs…Lee-Ann
ReplyDeleteThis is too darn cute!! I love the gnomes from JB! Thanks for joining our challenge at Jaded Blossom !! hugs…Lee-Ann
ReplyDeleteI love this card! Gnomes are my favorite and this gnome scene is awesome! Thank you for playing along in our Jaded Blossom Challenge! Hugs, Rosie
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card!! Thank you for joining us this month with Jaded Blossom. :)
ReplyDeleteSUPER DUPER CUTE card!!! Thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at Jaded Blossom
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card - nothing better than a cute gnome! Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom challenge.
ReplyDeletesuch a super cute card!! I just love that gnome!! Thanks for joining this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!
ReplyDelete