Thursday, May 6, 2021

JB May challenge

 Hello! I'm super excited that I was the lucky winner from the Jaded Blossom April challenge. I Just got my prize in the mail today. Awesome. So fun! I can't wait to make a card with it. Thanks, JB!

I'm back to link up for the May challenge which is Anything goes. 

I created this card using Jaded Blossom's Java Time, and buffalo print stencil. The coffee rings is a Tim Holtz stencil. 




7 comments:

  1. I love this sweet image and isn't the plaid stencil the best? Such a great card. Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL job!!! Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Design! Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card!! Great job! Thanks for joining in this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe love this! SUch a cutie of a card ~!!! Thanks so much for joining in the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!!!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition of the coffee rings make this even more perfect! Love it! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)