Friday, March 19, 2021

It's go time!

If you know me at all, you know I love coffee and card making and... I've been a member of the coffee loving card makers group for YEARS! The blog hops are filled with so much caffeinated inspiration! There's a lot of very generous sponsors for prizes to make it even more fun.  To start... thank you to all who make these hops happen. Cheers to you! ☕☕












Here's the link to the Coffee loving card makers blog hop.

Here's my first of many, because... not gonna lie,  I bought lots of cute new coffee sets and have been having fun using them in anticipation of this hop.  😄 

Somebunny needs coffee stamp set from Jaded Blossom on a step up card (die set from the stamps of life).... 



9 comments:

  1. Great step cards with beautiful plaids, fun coffee cups and cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute. Just a perfect blend: cute bunny and coffee. Doesn't get much better than that. Really like all the coffee cups along the bottom of the card; great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunny and style of card with wonderful cups.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just precious and I love the plaid and the pretty spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great step card and that cutie is surrounded by awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coffee creation! This is a great design

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)