It's time! One of the best weeks of the year: the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Click HERE for more information and participation. It's so fun to see all inspiration shared, plus prizes.
Now for my card..... I had so much fun making this card. I used the mushroom fold it card die set, mini flowers, vine, and ant dies
from The Stamps of Life. I also used my new caffeinated ant from The
Rabbit Hole Designs (it's a stamp/die set with several bugs. so cute!). I
have no idea who made the paper pad, but I bought a coffee kit last
year and it had a fun coffee theme paper pad in it and that's what I
used here.
Front, Inside and the back.




This is such a fun design!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun combination! Great card!
ReplyDeleteThis sooo AMAZING!!!! Love it, made me smile sooo much!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness Vanessa, this is DARLING.
ReplyDeleteSo darling.
ReplyDeleteDarn cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, great image of that Ant!!
ReplyDeleteI love your mushroom shaped card.
ReplyDeleteLove your mushroom shaped card and fun big ant!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Love the shaped card and that adorable ant!
ReplyDelete