Saturday, December 1, 2018

Link up 3

I'm back with another link up for the Coffee loving paper crafters fall/winter blog hop....


Here's my card...

For this card, I used a newly released (today actually!) exclusive heart flip it card die set from the Stamps of Life.  It's a limited edition so once it's sold out,  it's gone for good.

I also used stamps and dies from mitten2stamp, elves2stamp (merry christmas), and sizzix coffee set by Stephanie Barnard....


10 comments:

  1. Vanessa, this is so fun! Love the interactive design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card in fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and design. Great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card design and I love all the wonderful papers you used on it. I love that it is a flip card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this interactive card design. So flippin cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great set, wonderful card! I love the papers and sentiments you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)