Sunday, September 17, 2017

Let's talk!

My 2nd link up for the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop:
See my previous post for all the information on the blog hop. I'm offering blog candy this hop, so be sure to comment on my first link up. :)

The coffee is set is by Precious Remembrance. :)  The leaf stamps, I THINK, are The Angel Company......... one bad thing about unmounted/clear stamps, if you don't have the packaging, the name is lost...

I used a stitched rectangle border die from the stamps of life, and the inks are also tsol.

Happy hopping!!  :)

23 comments:

  1. Those leaves look awesome! Great design :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leaves. Don't think they were TAC but love them nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and hmm... well, if not old TAC, they must be Sweet Celebrations. I've always loved them, so I held on to them. ;) :)

      Delete
  3. A great card, I love the look!"Talk about happy things" Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I love the leaves along the bottom!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need coffee - want coffee - and love that sentiment - fabulous card
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty card Vanessa! The added leaves are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card. Love how you used the trail of leaves to "ground" the coffee image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool stamp and I love your color choices, Vanessa. Great card.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leaves at the bottom of the coffee cup, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole design of this & the great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card... love the colorful leaves and that precious remembrance cup is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa...love this artsy look with all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! I love the way you stamped the leaves and made it a one layer creation. Such a nice sentiment on it too...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful cup, Vanessa and those leaves on the background are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great CAS card - love that pop of blue on the cup cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, love the sentiment in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card. I love the touch of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card. Lovely leaves. Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)