Saturday, August 20, 2016

on the grid...

grid 2 die set has been released today at The Stamps of Life!  There are other new dies released today, too, that you should check out. :)

There's lots of great possibilities for this die set, but I immediately saw window....   I created this wintery Christmas card using the snowman2build stamp set from TSOL, along with the little tree/candycane from the stockings2stamp set and the little snowflake from stamp2build.   I sprayed the whole thing with white perfect pearls for some winter shimmer. :)

 This next card I used a sizzix drop in die set called lovely.  I added the grid on top, then the thinking of you and hearts. 


6 comments:

  1. These are both so beautiful!! The window card is adorable!! I love all of the hearts on the second one!! You've showcased the grid die perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! LOVE the snowman one with him thru the window.... Pretty Thinking of you... Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman card is cute and fun, but I like the hearts as well. Nice to see options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so adorable! Love the snowman scene and clever idea using the drop-in set with the grid.Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanessa...Both cards are really lovely! Love the snowman scene and the Hearts are so pretty! ps...its been too long since I've popped by :) Hope you are enjoying a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowman card is soooo cute!! I love how you made the grid a window. And your second card with the hearts drop-in die is gorgeous! Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)