These are great cards with fabulous designs. I went to a CKC yesterday and of course my favorite booth was TSOL! I saw many of your cards there on display, they are even more beautiful ("in person")!!!
Two great cards! Can't hardly believe it is that time already! I haven't been by in so long it seems....life is just too busy-I think we all need about 12 extra hours in a day!
What perfect graduation cards these are!! I love the designs!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wonderful Grad Cards!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations
These are great cards with fabulous designs. I went to a CKC yesterday and of course my favorite booth was TSOL! I saw many of your cards there on display, they are even more beautiful ("in person")!!!
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards! Can't hardly believe it is that time already! I haven't been by in so long it seems....life is just too busy-I think we all need about 12 extra hours in a day!
ReplyDelete