Friday, April 1, 2016

Sweet!

It's April 1st, but no jokes for this post.... new month means new stamp/die set at The Stamps of Life!  This is a sweet one!  Cherries2stamp

I used the cherry stamps and dies on this card using the Sizzix/SB drop in card die set called Greetings scalloped edge drop in.

 AND there's also a "Life is a bowl of cherries" word die with shadow. 
This card I created using the basic step up card die....   

4 comments:

  1. These are both so beautiful!! I love the cherries!! Yummy and fun!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... fab cards! LOVE the bowl of cherries! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are amazing, as always:) My favorite is the Step-Up card with the bowl of cherries. Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much cherry cuteness - I just love them both! The red cherries just pop on your green card. And, that bowl of cherries is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)