New at The Stamps of Life is a great new stamp and die set called house4cookie.
AND TODAY 4/7 they are a surprise FLASH SALE! If you want them, now is the best time to order! :)
I have two cards to share with you:
This card actually makes me sad, because we just very recently said good-bye to our 12 1/2 year old Boxer. I miss him so much! We will eventually get a new fur member of the family, not just yet... I did, however, have fun making this card. This is the Kind sentiment step up card die. I used the house4cookie and dies, one of the stitched rectangle dies, the sunshine triplit dies, and the grass and fence post is from the happymail2stamp set. Papers are TSOL.
This next card is the rectangle flip it card. If you click on the photo, it will enlarge. :)


I'm so sorry for the loss of your fur baby, Vanessa. Both of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the designs and the details you added, like the patches of grass and the smiling sun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh I love this Vanessa, that sentiment is so true! And I love the colors and patterned paper on that dog house! We lost our 12 year old lab last April and it took me a long time to be ready, but it has worked out amazing with our new pup. I hope you have that joy again soon <3
ReplyDeleteI love the beautiful colors and prints on your sweet doghouse card. And, your flip card is super cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby - makes me very sad for you :(
Oh gosh... your card is sooo Flippin' CUTE! LOVE the design! And I'm so sorry for the loss of your fur baby! I know how hard it can be... HUGS!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations
Awww... So sorry to hear about your dog! They truly are a family member...so sad:(
ReplyDeleteThese cards are just sooo cute! Took advantage of that flash sale!
This one made me think of Murphy too :( But it is very cute - and a true sentiment.
ReplyDelete