Monday, February 1, 2016

HIPPO2STAMP

These are so cute and big fun (pun intended!) ;)  The new stamp club and die hard sets for this month over at The Stamps of Life is Hippo2stamp.   The dies are awesome, too!  Below are a few cards I made using this cute new set:

This card was created using the Sizzix 3d banner drop in card die set, along with TSOL papers, twine, inks, balloons2cut stamp/die set, and the little party hat is from the spinner2stamp set.
 This card I stamped, colored with copics inside and out.  TSOL papers, stitched rectangle dies, and a little twine for the tail. :)
 and this cutie I created just stamping/coloring.  I used the photo frame die set on the Sizzix Kind sentiments step up card.  Papers, inks, and washi tape are TSOL. 
Go on over to The Stamps of Life and check it all out.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I just found TSOL and bought my first die this weekend. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these?! Love the drop-ins with the big and small hippo ready for a party:) The second one is great inside and out, and lastly, love the little flower on the hippo and how you used the photo frame with the step-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are all so sweet!! I love the adorable hippos!! The designs and details are fabulous!! Love these my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiments are adorable and those hippos - OMGOSH Way CUTE!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)