SWEET! I have more watermelon cards to share with you today.
This first one is a shaker card. I die cut lots of seeds from the die set to shake all around. :) I used items from The Stamps of Life on all of the cards in this post: watermelon2stamp stamp/die set, papers, cardstock, TSOL mini flower dies, brads, ribbon/twine, and the little wooden banner on this first card (I inked it and glued "seeds" on it).
for ^^ this card, I stamped the border stamp a little bit higher, cut along the watermelons, and the striped paper is actually "inside" the card.



Oh my...your cards are all sooo cute....now I have a craving for some watermelon!!! Love the shaker on the first one and what a fun sentiment!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, they are all creative and fabulous!! I especially love the shaker with the seed!! How fun!! Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh wow!!! They all look fabulous and ready for Summer time! But I adore that shaker card! So CUTE & Creative! Have a Crafty day! :)
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Scrappers Anonymous
Such ADORABLE cards!!! Love the watermelon theme!!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun shaker card!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
SUPER CUTE VANESSA! I love all three, I really like how you trimmed the watermelon border to show the striped paper on the inside. The shaker card is my fave. Have a blessed day. DIANA L.
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE VANESSA! I love all three, I really like how you trimmed the watermelon border to show the striped paper on the inside. The shaker card is my fave. Have a blessed day. DIANA L.
ReplyDeleteAll your watermelons look awesome! Love the seeds as a shaker on the first one.
ReplyDeleteLove this shaker card Vanessa!! Super cute and your other watermelon designs are adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! These are darling. Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteVery creative ....I would have never thought of die cutting seeds, love the shaker! Great cards!
ReplyDelete