Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Celebrate a latte!

I created this card for a friend's upcoming birthday, and thought I'd share it:
I used the Sizzix Regal stand up card set, TSOL coffee4two stamps/dies, TSOL cake & candle die set (NEW!), TSOL Celebrate die, banner from TSOL highlighters4planners, make a wish from TSOL candles4birthdays, and Birthday Wishes to you from TSOL spinner2stamp

TFL! 

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card this is!! I love the images you used!! Your friend will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sentiment - coffee is always welcome here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this one! Very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE! LOVE the Latte with the cake!!! Your friend will adore this!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa, this 3D design is magnificent! Where's my fork??!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee and Cake! I'd say this is the perfect card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)