Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A little birdie told me.....

 There's a new club stamp set today at The Stamps of Life!   I just loooove this this set and especially the die set that coordinates with it!  FUN!

 It's called birdcage2stamp.  In the die set,  there's a delicate and beautiful cage.  I love it!
Here's a window card I created using the stamp/dies set:
closed...
  And here's a card I created using the newly released Sizzix Happy Birthday step up card set with the bird stamps, and the die cuts.  I had to photo graph it almost flat so you can see it all.  ;) 
 more later.............   :) 

2 comments:

  1. Morning Vanessa, oh what a fun design and very creative.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both are amazing!! I love the birdcage die!! The design and details on the second card are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)