The Coffee loving cardmakers SPRING blog hop starts today through March 6th, so you have a whole week to link up! Don't like coffee? That's okay... tea and cocoa cards are appreciated, too! :) Go HERE to hop and play along! There are lots of awesome prizes from wonderful sponsors!
During the last hop, I won a very generous gc from Butterfly Reflections, Ink. and bought a new coffee stamp set from My Favorite Things which I used for this card:
I look forward to seeing all the different projects this week! Come and play, too! :)

Super FUN card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteBright and bold and beautiful !
ReplyDeleteFun bright card, love the polka dots.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Love the colors ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheerful coffee card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors...sweet card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Love the vibrant bright colors.
ReplyDeleteFresh fun colors! Very pretty card!
ReplyDeleteLove these colors! Pretty card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so colorful and fun!! I love the design!! So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Fun card. Love the colors. TFS
ReplyDeleteLove the bright pink and green together! Very cheerful card!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning last time :) What a perfect idea... select coffee related items as your freebies!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and I love the colors!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun card!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cheerful design Vanessa! Love the colors and sentiment!
ReplyDeleteVery fun papers you used on your card, and great sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous color combo on your card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and cheery coffee card, Vanessa! Happy Saturday and have fun hopping!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great card really love it.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great and colorfull card, love it.
ReplyDeletelove the colors! very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and LOVE that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your sweet card.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
yay for being a winner last time...I love that MFT set. Your card is super fabulous...I LOVE the colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in the fun♡
Very cheerful and Sweet little card! Happy hopping and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous spring-themed coffee card! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete~c
Great card and I love the colors! And that sentiment is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove these colors! Really pretty and so full of Springtime. Just a wonderful card. Bev
ReplyDeleteSo cheery and fun! Love the pink
ReplyDeleteI must be well on my way to being queen! : ) thx for the smile!
ReplyDeleteso bright & fun! I love it :-)
ReplyDeleteThe best rule. Great card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, bright and cheery card! Love those bright colors.
ReplyDeleteWonderful bright paper choices and contrasts.
ReplyDeleteVery fun card. I think I shall go and rule the world right now.
ReplyDeleteOh this is so fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the colors, love MFT too!! So glad that you were able to get crafty and join in the FUN of the Coffee Loving Paper Crafters Spring hop!!! - Yay!!!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute card Vanessa! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! What a great stamp! Love your papers too! Pink is my favourite colour!
ReplyDeleteSo bright and amazing!!! I just LOVE how springy this feels with the bold pink and green.
ReplyDeleteOoohhh pretty Spring color scheme. Great card!
ReplyDeleteFun, Love your card! Hugs Deb
ReplyDeleteGreat bold colors, very fun card!
ReplyDeletefun colors and great sentiment!
ReplyDeleteI adore your card! Beautiful work! :) Love your use of both polkadots and stripes!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun happy card Vanessa.
ReplyDeleteVery cheery colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful use of your new stamps!! I used my prize from last time around for my card, too. So fun.
ReplyDeleteLove the bright cheery colors you used......the bit of patterned paper is such a pretty accent with your other elements.
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
fun card, love the bright colors
ReplyDeleteI love the colours and the design! great sentiment!
ReplyDeleteI love that sentiment. Great card.
ReplyDeleteI love your bold card - wakes you up like a hit of caffeine!
ReplyDelete