Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog hop

Happy National Coffee Day!  

I'm participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog hop today!  Here is my coffee theme card to link up.  I used the Sizzix/Stephanie Barnard square flip it card die, along with Fancy Edge flip it card die panel.
Dear, Coffee sentiment is Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp.  I don't have a problem...sentiment is rubber stamp also by Fresh Brewed Designs.
Coffee cups are The Stamps of Life; one from the Coffee4two stamp set and the other from Stamp2build . Got Caffeine is also Coffee4two.  Little coffee bean stamps are by Amuse Studio. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

16 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I have never done a card like this, but you inspire me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab use of these stamps and the design of your card is beautiful. Love the peek-through you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vanessa!! I love your flip card. All of your details are amazing. I have a flip card die but haven't used it yet. I need to pull it out. You've encouraged me. Thank you. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You pulled out ALL of your coffee themed stamps for this gorgeous creation! I LOVE IT!!! Everything about it made me smile. Great flip and adorable papers. LOVE the diecut edge!!! This is just tooo too cute!!!
    Happy National Coffee Day my friend!

    HUGS!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Vanessa! Love the little beans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!! I love the flip design!! The coffee beans are adorable!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really fun card. I love the, Dear Coffee, I love you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun card.. I love the shape and the got caffeine is perfect... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love that it's interactive!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your flip design! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a pretty card. I like the flip and paper clip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun flip card...the gingham and polkas are awesome and so is the clip!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)