Wednesday, November 27, 2013

a few more Christmas cards :)

Hello!  I haven't been doing much card making these days; however, I did create these recently:
 
This is a gate fold card. I went to the stamp store to get some glossy card stock and I ended up with this really cute snowman embossing folder pack.  You know how that goes.... lol!  It came with this snowman folder, and two small holiday house folders, and a label one, PLUS that cute little tree die. :)
 Here's another Christmas card using a rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs
 A card I created on a little mini canvas and made that tree die 3d.  It probably needs snow, but I decided to leave it snow free....  
 And another quick and easy Christmas card.  I'm trying to get my monies worth out of that tree die I had to buy. ;)  The gift is a jolee's sticker...  rubber stamp by A|S embossed in pirate gold.  :)
TFL!

8 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one!! I really love the snowman embossing folder!! How fun!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous.......love them all, what a great die! Happy Thanks giving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!

    I'm all for snow free trees myself - although they're pretty to look at out the window.

    Like the different variations you gave that tree die too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! I need that Fresh Brewed Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy. Cute cards! I love the embossed snowmen and the darling ornaments and garland on the decorated tree! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Vanessa these are amazing.. full of Christmas spirit.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them all----super fabulous, what a great buy! I think it was a perfect purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, Vanessa! I hope your Christmas was warm and wonderful :) Here's to a wonderful 2014 and wishing you a year of wonderment! x0x0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)