I used a square of stampboard along with a few colors of alcohol ink and it created this cool vibrant background piece for this plastic bird piece I got in a scrapbook kit recently. Inside says "it's your birthday. happy birthday to you!".....
I think it turned out cool.
Using another piece of stampboard, I used two colors of alcohol ink and blending solution to create this pretty fall background piece. I stamped a leaveless tree onto it. I also added rock candy crackle paint the main cardstock piece to give it some shine and texture. The poem was printed onto a piece of plain copy paper, because my printer doesn't like cardstock :( I crumpled, inked, etc.....
close up of stampboard piece.
I'm actually quite proud of this last card even though the photo does not do it justice at all. It definitely looks better in real life. I painted little canvas board with gesso and then used alcohol inks on it. I glued on the floral piece of cardstock and covered the whole thing in rock candy crackle paint. The bird is Tim Holtz grunge board and I covered it with gesso and the added alcohol inks to color it. The bird has two different blues...
better irl, really! lol!
Hope you got to make some cards, too! TFL! :)
Dontcha hate it when it looks so much better IRL? All three are nice but that tree is gorgeous - very fall like.
ReplyDeletewow these are STUNNING.. your amazing.. so creative and just awesome..
ReplyDeleteVanessa, you are so talented girl! This is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
All of your projects are absolutely stunning!! Wow!! You did a fabulous job!! Love them!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts