Wednesday, May 1, 2013

new challenge at fbd!

May day!  May 1st already!  WOW!  and with a new month, brings a new challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!  This month is flowers.  Show us your work using flowers.  :)
 
For my card, I used the newly released blossoms and butterflies digi from FBD:
Inspired by a box of tiles I found in my stash, which is, unfortunately, hard to see....... I cropped the image down, colored it, and then added dimensional glaze and a sprinkle of glitter to give it a sparkly tile look. 
 
Come on over to FBD and play along.  Could be chosen as a lucky winner!  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The flower is so pretty!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right. can't believe it is may already...

    Love your card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love how you cropped the digi and made this lovely card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful coloring and I love the color combination you used too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)