Monday, May 20, 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs RUBBER STAMP RELEASE BLOG HOP!

Welcome to Fresh Brewed Designs May Rubber Stamp Release and Blog Hop! 
We are so happy to have you hopping along with us today!
 
If you are just arriving to the hop, you will want to go back to the start
at Freshly Brewed Challenges. If you came from the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog, then you are on the right track.


One major thing has changed in our hops.
We will no longer be having a 3 day hop filled weekend.
We are shortening it to a ONE DAY HOP!!!
That's right!
If you want to hop, today is THE day!
This hop will close on Tuesday the 21st at 8 AM EST.
 

 
 
We were all patient and didn't spill the beans about this release,
but hopefully you got the hint!
CALLING ALL COFFEE LOVERS, this release is for you!

I am so happy to  introduce to you the newest addition to the FBD rubbah stamp family:
Skinny Minnie Coffee Break
with Sentiments Stamp Set

Here's a card I created to share with you today:







 For the card above I also added in Skinny Minnie is Sweet, which was a recently released rubber stamp from FBD.  I masked Skinny Minnie Coffee Break, so that Skinny Minnie is Sweet has her hand behind her. :)
Of course, I couldn't just make ONE card, so I also created this card to share with you as well. I created it using only the Skinny Minnie Coffee Break and one of the sentiments that goes with it.  (vintage label stamp by A|S).

Thank you so much for hopping with us!
I hope you have enjoyed your time here at my blog. 
It is time for me to say goodbye and for you to head over to my friend
Celeste's blog to check out what she has prepared for you.

Here is the full hop order :



 

16 comments:

  1. BOTH cards are just too too cute!!!
    I love the first one with the friends. The ribbon and button are SO cute. Your second is elegant and lovely. The image really pops against that deep black. LOVE the sparkly blue dress!
    Off to hop some more.
    GREAT first stop, can't wait to see what everyone has created :)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous!! I love the stamps!! The designs are fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards - I love how you masked the one to get them both on there and Skinny Minnie Coffee Break has her feet coming out of the side. Excellent :-)
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanessa! Once again you have created two fabulous and unique cards! I love how you used both Skinny Mini stamps together on your first card! It came out great! Your second card is very classy!
    I hope that you have a great day!
    Big warm hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very cute cards. Love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards, both very different but just as cool. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you had to make 2 !!! Love them both and agree !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are great - love the stamps tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both-I am always amazed at how you put several stamps together! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both cards! The ribbon on the first card is my favorite of both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, great masking on that one card!! Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vanessa, You always make great cards. I love both of these. I like the one with the 2 ladies together. It looks like friends out for a chat and coffee. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards turned out wonderful Vanessa. I like how you combined images on the first and the bold colours of the second. Wonderful first stop on the hop!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you created with both Minnies!!!! Both cards are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like both cards but that sentiment on the second made me laugh agreeing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both are fantastic cards. Love the coffee cup in the center of the bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)