Sunday, May 26, 2013

CIC 212

Happy Memorial Day weekend!   This week at Cupcake Inspirations, we bring you this to inspire you:
Our sponsor this week is:
It's nearly the end of school year and I'm getting ready for summer.... I always give my ds a card and a little gift on the last day of school.  I created this card for him this year using some SU! stamps and the computer.  I spritz it with perfect pearls silver spray.....
Come on over and play along.  You could be a lucky winner!  :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love the design!! What a perfect card for a soon-to-be 3rd grader!! So creative and awesome!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is sweet - we took Princess out for ice cream on her last day of school... for ever! University next...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)