Wednesday, February 20, 2013

You are... unbelievable!

Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a card to share with you using a fun Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber stamp called Hot & Stylin'.  "You are" is an A|S rubber stamp, and when you open the card you hear.... a song!  (see video below).
 
My dad loves to buy the cards from Walmart with music.  I usually save them in hopes of reusing them.  Some that I saved no longer worked, so good to know.... don't procrastinate so long.  ;)  I sent this card to my sister for Valentine's Day.  :)

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! I love the window and the image!! How fun that it plays music!! So creative and fabulous!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK GIRL, so this is just TOOOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! I am still giggling over here. LOVE the happy, bright colors and I LOVE how you added the music! I know your sister loved it and got a kick out of it. Great way to reuse them and I am glad your dad likes to get the cards with music in them ;) I might have to pass that thought on to the inlaws when they get the kids their holiday / birthday cards ;)

    Have an UNBELIEVABLE day!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is so much fun!! just the perfect song for this card! You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card...love the fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! What a darling card...the image is adorable and what a fabulous idea to add the music!!! I bet your sister loved it, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)