I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
This week at Cupcake Inspirations, the sponsor is Jellypark! This is the inspirational photo:
and here is my card using two Jellypark images: cute rabbit with balloon and tree with bunting and bird.
What do the above cupcakes inspire you to create? Come play along at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

Hi Vanessa, hope all is well with you and your family. What a sensational card, such a pretty little scene you have created , so many gorgeous elements on this darling card.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Cute card, Vanessa! I love how you used the tree and the bunny.
ReplyDeleteJen
You're such an overachiever! Lol! Love how you combined the two images into one!
ReplyDeleteRene :D
This is so beautiful!! I love the images you used!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
adorable card, love how you used 2 images form jellypark, cute colors also
ReplyDeleteHow darling! I love how you used both images and how you have the bunny "popping" up! :)
ReplyDeletesuch a great take on the inspirational photo...super cute card..
ReplyDeleteVanessa, I love your sweet card!! The bunny and tree are perfect!! Great job as always!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this card is adorable and you are so awesome at these cupcake inspirations! You nail it every time! :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the sweet little bunny!
ReplyDelete