Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's National Coffee day!

   It's no surprise Fresh Brewed Designs has brewed a special deal for you!  check it out:           
 
and not only an awesome deal, but a fun one day only challenge.  You have to play! :)


I make plenty of coffee theme cards, of course, but I had to make one in honor of the day:


I used 4 Fresh Brewed Designs digis:  Coffee House Menu, Coffee Treats, Coffee spoons, and Coffee bag.  The bottom 3 images can also be purchased as a set and includes 2 other coffee theme digis.  :)

 JAVA GREAT DAY!

5 comments:

  1. National Coffee Day...well that is just so awesome..I had not idea... I love your adorable fun super cute card...you like how I used all my fun words...that is how cute it is..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun card!!! I love all the stamps you used. The menu is great!!

    I think I might be the only person on the planet that does not like coffee! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have combined all those cute images beautifully, Vanessa....love how you added the twine and flower in the center, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wicked coolio card! I love how you did the coffee shop menu board, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative and awesome!! I love the menu board!! The twine and flower are a perfect touch :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)