Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FBD!!

Heather, owner and artist of Fresh Brewed Designs has been very busy:  busy creating wonderful and fun new digi stamps and digi paper.  Today begins a new weekly AND monthly *prize* challenge. 

It's also a new digi release day!   Summer is my favorite season and I love all things summer themed. I just looooove all of the new images!  I know you'll love them, too.  Check them out HERE.

Before I get to my projects.... I'd like announce and officially welcome FBD newest and very sweet and talented....  SARAH!.... to the DT! 

First up is the Fresh Brewed Designs challenge.  It's a photo inspiration challenge and this is the photo:





Here is the card I created for it using the newly released digi Mermaid in Love.  Be sure to see what the FBD DT created over at the FBD Challenge Blog.
Here are a couple projects I created using newly released digis and digi paper from FBD!  A quick and easy scrapbook page using digi background paper and digi Sand bucket (I colored the digi below with copic markers). 
and a card using new digi paper (I think this is my fave. look how cute it is!) and the digi fish (flirty fish) which I colored with copic markers..  Fish saying and seaweed are A|S.
Not only has Heather been busy drawing and creating amazing cards, she has been doing lots of fun things over at the Fresh Brewed Designs Facebook page.  Check it out.

ALSO.... one last thing.  It's my birthday!  Today!  And I'm having a give-away to one of my followers.  All you have to do is leave a comment that you'd love to win this $10 gift card to Fresh Brewed Designs.  I'll pick a winner Aug. 2nd.




11 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Happy, Happy Birthday, Vanessa!
    I love your FBD projects!
    Mermaid In Love is GORGEOUS! I just love EVERYTHING about this card! Her tail, the water and those pretty glass beads!
    It certainly looks like you had a super fun beach day! I love how you added the digi image underneath your sentiment! I don't know how to do that!
    I love the felt circle fish bubbles! So very fun and creative!
    I hope that you enjoy a wonderful and blessed birthday today!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!!
    Hope you have a fabulous day....
    Your cards are amazing....
    Don't include me in the giveaway since I am on the DT.
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪ ♪ ♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA ♪ ♪ ♪

    Your cards and layout are so cute. Love those little splashes with the mermaid!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Birthday Vanessa!!! Be sure and spread it out over a week or so, that way you can be over the top spoiled!!!! What gorgeous creations you've done! Love 'em all!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT it is your birthday...Happy Birthday sweet friend..I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of gifts and CAKE...hehe

    Fabulous projects...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win & if you go read my post today on MY blog you will see how much I love FBD. :) I love the new releases & your cards are fintastic. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Sweetie! Your projects are fantastic! I would love to win this gift card.

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOU .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOU ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET WONDERFUL TALENTED VANESSA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU!!!

    I LOVE your projects. The mermaid if so gorgeous! LOVE the splashes!!!

    Your layout is TOO SWEET!!! What an adorable way to show off your summer pics.

    and that fish... oh how cute is that! LOVE how you showed off the paper while still highlighting the image! Great work!!!

    Big hugs and lots of smiles
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. The desing of your LO is grogeous. Uding that "digi-bucket"is a gorgeous addition and this color scheme is perfect for photos at the beach. Your mermaid made me LOL:)And your card is fun fun and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy Birthday! Love your projects and hope your day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your projects are just fabulous, but the mermaid is my favorite!! Love, love it!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)