Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fresh Brewed Designs RUBBER RELEASE BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the June Fresh Brewed Designs Three Day Blog Hop!

If you are getting here from Cheryl's blog then you are right on track. If you are just finding your way to our fun filled, extra caffeinated, and mega inspiring blog hop, then please start at the beginning here: Freshly Brewed Challenges.

The Fresh Brewed Designs Team and Guests have put together an exciting blog hop TODAY and ALL THIS WEEKEND featuring handmade cards inspired by our new released Rubber Stamps: Hello Girlfriend and You+Me=BFF.

Did you know June 8th was Best Friends day?  I didn't, but I do now and it's never too late to make a card for your best friend or any friend and these two new rubber stamps are perfect for making/sending a card to your girlfriends or creating a scrapbook page about your friends....
I chose to create two cards for this hop using each of the rubber stamps, which you can find in the shop HERE.

First up, this sweet friend image You+Me=BFF. 
and Hello Girlfriend:


to create the backgroun of this card, I also used the FBD rubber stamp HELLO.
For this hop weekend only you have the chance to purchase both stamps at an extra special deal!  You can get both stamps for $10!!!
Your next stop is:  Yolanda's blog! 

Here's a complete list of all the participating blogs in today's hop - be sure to hit every stop! You really don't want to miss out!!!  Thank you for joining us! 

Freshly Brewed Challenges: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/
Linda: http://stamperstouch.blogspot.com/
Cheryl: http://shestamps.blogspot.com/
Vanessa: http://vanessaspapercreations.blogspot.com/
Yolanda: http://www.justyolie.com/
Jessica: http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
Sheryl: http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/
Celeste: http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.com/
Kenzie: http://kraftyhugzz.blogspot.com/
Catherine: http://paperaddictcatherine.blogspot.com/
Heather: http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/

24 comments:

  1. OH Vanessa - WOW!!! I LOVE your cards! The first is so striking with the black and yellow. your trims are gorgeous and that yellow diecut and flower are just so elegant and pretty. Your second card is just too too fun!!! LOVE teh orange and the fun patterned apeprs. Your paper piecing is fantastic!!!

    getting a little mushy - I am so glad we met!!! You started off as a guest and are now a representation of what FBD is all about and are one of my dearest friends.

    Have a great weekend.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww stunning,
    I love how you did the dresses on the BFF,Fab!!
    And i adore the 2nd card, that paper is divine, crazy throw on her ottoman, This gal has style,lol
    Fab Cards Hunny
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card are absolutely beautiful. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP! GULP! VANESSA! These are GORGEOUS! I can't stop looking at all of the loveliness! I honestly can't choose a favorite! I love them both so much! Wow! They are both so very stunning! I LOVE BOTH OF THESE STAMPS AND THE GORGEOUS CARDS THAT YOU MADE WITH THEM!
    I hope that you have a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards. Fabulous paper piecing and coloring. You are totally right, every day should be Best Friends Day...LOL!
    Happy to be in the hop with you!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the card. Is that a spellbinders die cut in the first card. I love to use them. Your color combinations are really clever. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm a follower. Love your blog. And we have something in common. Crazy about Fresh Brewed Designs.

    Come check out my blog.
    http://luv2create4u.blogspot.com
    Jacqy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Vanessa, there you go again, creating not one but two gorgeous cards!!! Love the yellows and grays of your 1st card and using the Hello stamp for your background of the 2nd. Fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful coloring & embellishing on these cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh Vanessa!!!! Both card are simply GORGEOUS!!! I love the die cut and the color combo on the first card.....the second one OH MY the paper piecing and coloring...GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both fabulous! I love the wood chip backgroind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards-- love the color combo and die cut-- so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great cards! The color combo on your first one looks amazing. Beautifully designed too. the elongated shape and fun telephone DP on the second card add a lot of interest. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful friend cards! I like how you used that wooden "doily type piece.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of your projects are gorgeous! Loving both! :) Thank you for sharing! What a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how sweet!! WHat a delightful stop on the hop - both cards are just as lovely as can be! Blessings to you! 00xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful design. Love it.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the yellow color in the first card and the shape of the second one! :)

    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of these are fabulous! You are show casing the new stamps wonderfully. I love your mix of papers and the bit of paper piecing on each.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are gorgeous, but the first is just singing my tune with the fab grey & yellow color combo and that amazing tea cup ribbon! Yummy!!!
    Great job all around. TFS! So glad to be on the hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are fabulous. I'm enjoying the hop

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards. I like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such pretty cards, I especially like the blues and golds on the BFF cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are totally awesome! I love all the design elements on the first! I love layers! The paper piecing works so well!

    The second is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)