Sunday, June 3, 2012

CFC55

CAS-ual Friday's Challenge 55:  put bling on it!  Here's my quick and easy CAS card for the challenge. 
 

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!Beautiful Flower!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this...that flower is awesome and love all the bling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOh, I love that flower!!! The green and pink color combo is fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the flower! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tissue flower is so pretty! It works perfectly with the beautiful gem flourishes. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a cool flower! I'm definitely going to have to try one of those! It looks great with the bling! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)