Friday, April 27, 2012

yay to Friday and a clean desk ;)

I actually cleaned off my desk and the floor around it (here's where I insert the gasps by my shocked readers). lol!  I finally took a photo of this wonderfully decorated enormous clothespin (she even made the rolled fabric flower herself) from a sweet scrapbooking friend- Betsie. I just love it!  I made room for it on my scrappy desk and it is displaying this awesome card created by another sweet friend- Heather, you know... from FBD.   They were given to me around the same time and I love that they match!  Perfect! 


Thank you, ladies!  I actually have lots of stamping gifts displayed around my work area. Makes me happy to see them, you know, when they aren't buried by all my stuff.  HAHA! 

Now I have a nice clean desk to do some card making/scrapbooking this weekend.   :)

4 comments:

  1. awesome big clip...your card is so adorable...did you watch VD last night...girl it was so good...can you believe what happened? love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that giant clothes pin! And Heather's cards are always so special! I am going to find a place in my scrapbook room to display my cards from my friends! What a great idea Vanessa B!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love that rolled flower on the clothespin and LOVE the sentiment on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 you!!! :) This post made me smile this morning!
    BIG HUGS!!! and YAHOO! for a clean work area! Now are you going to sneak in and clean mine for me while I am gone today?!?! :) hehehe!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)