Sunday, March 4, 2012

some Lo's...

Hello!  I created these LO's last weekend, actually... 

Recap of our Thanksgiving last year. 

 I liked this photo of me and fur kid and had left over scraps of paper, so did a LO for the dog book.
 Valentine LO from this year...   ds was home from school with strep throat, but he felt good and we had a nice day.  :)
TFL!  Happy Sunday! 

5 comments:

  1. aww these are all so sweet...love the layouts and fun pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I love seeing your scrapbook stuff! I am glad I am not the only one with a book for each of my dogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love that flower on the first one! Your puppy is adorable and that third one is just so sweet! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are so sweet! I know they take time and you will be so glad you did it. I have yet to make a layout and I am always kicking myself for having all this paper and never preserving my memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts--love all the sweet pics they include too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)