The challenge this week is an inspiration challenge, so click on over to see the photo that inspired this card created by me last night:
The green and pink dotted cardstock is from A Muse Studio as well as the Vanilla felt that I cut the bunny peeps from, which the bunny peep die is A Muse Studio also. You get three sizes. Aren't they adorable? And speaking of dotted paper ..... check out my post below this one for the new challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs. Play along with BOTH challenges. :)

Perfect for Easter and spring. The are such a lovely and sweet couple. Love the design of your card too :)
ReplyDeletelove these bunnies...I need to make more Easter cards...bunnies are just fun...love all the added flowers and bling...such a cute card...
ReplyDeleteOh you are so right...at least the Vampire Diaries is on tonight...I just hope it is a new episode. .
This is soooooo adorable!
ReplyDeletethis is so adorable! Love those bunnies and the dotted paper too. your comment on my blog, about the outfits, made me laugh...believe me I thought about it. lol
ReplyDeleteOk, I am in LOVE with your Peeps! I have to HAVE them! You have so many cute goodies rolled up into one sweet little card! Love this spring little goodie you created!
ReplyDeletehow sweet are those bunnies!
ReplyDeleteI love this ! What cute bunnies !!!! Beautiful soft spring colours and a perfect layout to match, well done you !
ReplyDeleteMarie